Location: West Memphis, AR 72301
Job Category: Sales
Upper Edge Tech works as an advocate to each of our customers, providing solutions to laptop parts procurement quickly and efficiently.
Notably through our extensive and completely in-house inventory, which is ready to ship anywhere in the world the same day, or to any destination in the US overnight with the latest possible ordering timeframe for our customers convenience.
Above all, we've embarked on this mission, this vocation, this particular and specific job as a result of a God-given directive to spread His word and to use proceeds to support His work and His workers.
Upper Edge Tech has chosen to embrace the three characteristics behind the Ideal Team Player (Humble, Hungry and Smart) as well as two additional core values (Integrity and Satisfied). In that effort, employees are expected to be familiar with the ideals represented in these core values as well as demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles at work. Persons valuing and exemplifying these characteristics will find themselves ahead of the field when it comes to employment at UETech.
Summary / Objective
The Account Manager will execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs and sell appropriate merchandise to meet these needs. This position will require working closely within the Sales Team.
- Reports to Sales Manager
- This is a full-time, commission-based salaried position.
- Days of work are Monday through Friday, during core business hours.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- There may be occasional travel opportunities.
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Increase sales in respective accounts.
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Willing to learn all UETech's inventory and processes to identify customer needs.
- Process returns for customers.
- Embrace the core values, culture and vision of UETech while stressing the importance of a people centered, team focused, and results oriented environment.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for additional contact information and suggest additional products to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Serve as UETech's professional representative with a positive attitude when dealing with customer communications; via phone, email, etc.
- Be honest, patient, and understanding in all customer interactions.
- Be able to take rejection and keep going.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Typing - 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
- Some sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Results driven, with a customer/client focus.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Easy conversationalist utilizing professional and courteous manners.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Must be punctual, possess strong work ethic and communication skills, and capable of managing time independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.