Location: West Memphis, AR 72301
Job Category: Sales
Upper Edge Tech works as an advocate to each of our customers, providing solutions to laptop parts procurement quickly and efficiently.
Notably through our extensive and completely in-house inventory, which is ready to ship anywhere in the world the same day, or to any destination in the US overnight with the latest possible ordering timeframe for our customers convenience.
Above all, we've embarked on this mission, this vocation, this particular and specific job as a result of a God-given directive to spread His word and to use proceeds to support His work and His workers.
Upper Edge Tech has chosen to embrace the three characteristics behind the Ideal Team Player (Humble, Hungry and Smart) as well as two additional core values (Integrity and Satisfied). In that effort, employees are expected to be familiar with the ideals represented in these core values as well as demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles at work. Persons valuing and exemplifying these characteristics will find themselves ahead of the field when it comes to employment at UETech.
The Sales Associate will accurately update contact information via spreadsheets and pass along contacts that qualify as sales leads to Account Managers. This position will require working closely within the Sales Team to ensure an effective quality of sales leads.
- Reports to Sales Manager
- This is a full-time, incentive-based and hourly position
- Days of work are Monday through Friday, during core business hours.
- Make scripted outgoing calls from a given list to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Possess strong knowledge of UETech’s inventory to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Document each call per company and departmental policies and procedures.
- When a good contact is made, forward the information to an Account Manager in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for additional contact information and suggest additional products to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Help team members with paperwork and checking returned items.
- Serve as UETech’s professional representative with a positive attitude when dealing with customer communications; via phone, email, etc.
- Be honest, patient, and understanding in all customer interactions.
- Be able to take rejection and keep going.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Embrace the core values, culture and vision of UETech while stressing the importance of a people centered, team focused, and results oriented environment.
- Typing – 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Same sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Results driven with a customer/client focus.
- Easy conversationalist utilizing professional and courteous phone manners.
- Team Orientation.
- Must be punctual, possess strong work ethic and communication skills, and capable of managing time independently
- Must have reliable transportation.